Dan’s spring 2014 schedule includes:
- NY Premiere of Requiem for the Living, Carnegie Hall, Jan 19.
- Meet the Composer session and Beckenhorst reading session, Columbia SC, Feb 8.
- Artist in residence, University of Wisconsin Eau Claire, March 5-7, including a concert of Dan’s works Friday night with Dan accompanying.
- Attending Requiem for the Living performance by Capital University Choral Union, Columbus, OH, conducted by Dr. Lynda Hasseler, March 15.
- Artist in residence, Masters College, Santa Clarita CA, April 3-4.
- Artist in residence, Katy, TX, April 25-26, combined high school performance of Requiem for the Living and other works including a Folk Songs of America commission, with Dan accompanying.
- Artist in residence, Music Celebrations International, St Vincent de Paul church, Chicago, IL, May 9-11, performance of Requiem for the Living and other works, with Dan accompanying.
Summer plans include teaching at the Ness Beck Composers Workshop in Washington DC, Requiem performances in New York City (Mid America Productions) and Chicago (Manhattan Concert Productions), presenting at Baylor University for the Alleluia Conference, and leading the worship session (with a commissioned premiere) at Texas Choral Directors Association.
For more details and additional events, see the Calendar page.